Kok ping's blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

Pictures

I shouldn't have jumped! Ben you're heavy and you hurt my *****! Damn you! Lol
The wind is strong! Trust me!
See! I told you
Haha. Mum's very very contented to have us as sonS. Lols.
Candid leh~.. The wind is too strong! SEEEE
Ben, we're going to laugh at your post.... and your SHOE is gone! Lols.

Didn't managed to take photos with others. Ermmm Next year ba! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]